The Purchasing Department supports schools, staff, and departments in their purchasing needs. Additionally, the Purchasing Department is responsible for maintaining effective and professional relationships with present and potential suppliers of the District. The Purchasing Department administers all formal bids, proposals and quotations for materials, equipment and services within the District. Additional functions of the Purchasing Department include supplier management, purchase order and supplier contract processing and general Procurement matters.
Purchasing TeamM. Angela Foraker, Executive Director, Procure to PayEmail - Ph: (216) 838-0241Cynthia Tetterton-Williams, Director of Contract ManagementEmail - Ph: (216) 838-0039Seletha R. Thompson, Purchasing AnalystEmail - Ph: (216) 838-0418Marilyn Landrum, Purchasing Support Specialist - Purchase OrdersEmail - Ph: (216) 838-0419Lyncoiya Parks, Purchasing Buyer Specialist - Cooperative Purchasing, Intrem Techonlogy BuyerEmail - Ph: (216) 838-0412Elyzer Nieves, Purchasing System AnalystEmail - Ph: (216) 838-0413Office contact information:1111 Superior Avenue E, Suite 1800Cleveland, Ohio 44114General Phone Number: (216) 838-0410
Requests for Proposals and Bids
CMSD is not responsible for any alterations to the attached documents, whether as the result of transmission errors or alteration by any recipient. In case of any discrepancy between the content of the original Request for Proposal, including Specifications, Instructions, and Proposal Forms, on file with the District, any documents submitted in response to this Request for Proposal, the original document on file shall control. It is the responsibility of the Proposer/Bidder to determine the accuracy and completeness of documents received via any electronic transmission. Responses containing discrepancies from the original District documentation may be found non-responsive and rejected.
NOTE: Suppliers are advised that until the RFP or ITB due date, all posted RFPs or ITBs are subject to amendment through Addendum posting on this webpage. It is the vendor's responsibility to check this site often throughout the process for updated information.
To download the entire proposal/bid document click on the link below:
- RFP 21235 - School Nutrition Management Software Solution
- ITB 21236 - 2018 Four Site Preventative Maintenance Program
- ITB 21236 - Addendum 1 2018 Four Site Preventative Maintenance
- ITB 21236-RV - Addendum 2 2018 Four Site Preventative Maintenance Program
- ITB 21236-RV - Addendum 3 2018 Four Site Preventative Maintenance Program
- ITB 21236-RV - Addendum 4 2018 Four Site Preventative Maintenance Program
- ITB 21239 - Purchase of School Buses
- ITB 21240 - Garrett Morgan - HVAC Upgrades 2018
- RFP 21244 - Pick-Up and Delivery of School Mail at Various District Facilities
- ITB 21245 - Furnishing and Delivering Various Food and General Groceries to Schools and Central Kitchen
- ITB 21246 - Disposable Goods & Cleaning Supplies
- RFP 21243 - Equity & Inclusion Employee Survey
- RFP 21242 - Academic Resources
- ITB 21248 - Lakeside Planetarium Demolition
- Addendum 1 - ITB 21248 - Lakeside Planetarium Demolition - BID EXTENSION
- Addendum 2 - ITB 21248 - Lakeside Planetarium Demolition - BID DUE DATE CHANGE & REVISED SCOPE OF WORK
- Addendum 3 - ITB 21248 - Lakeside Planetarium Demolition
- RFP 21241 - Furnish and Delivery of Janitorial Supplies and Materials to Various Facilities
- RFP 21250 - Providing Commercial - Industrial Services Supplies and Related Materials for Repairs at Various Facilities
- Addendum 1 - RFP 21250 Providing Commercial - Industrial Services Supplies
- Addendum 2 - RFP 21250 Providing Commercial - Industrial Services Supplies - BID EXTENSION
- ITB 21251 - Ben Franklin Elevator Infrastructure
- ITB 21252 - Wilbur Wright and William Cullen Bryant 2018 LFI
- RFP 21253 - Providing Supplemental Transportation for Field Trips and Athletic Events - Coach Services
Contractor Community Inclusion
To download a file, right click on the hyperlink. Select SAVE TARGET AS (internet explorer) from the shortcut menu to begin the download session. Some of these files are in PDF format; download and install
Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To download a file, right click on the hyperlink. Select (internet explorer) from the shortcut menu to begin the download session. Some of these files are in PDF format; download and install.
The Cleveland Board of Education does not discriminate in educational programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion or disability.
NOTE: Vendors are advised that until the RFP or NTB due date, all posted RFPs or NTB are subject to amendment through addendum posting on this webpage. It is the vendor's responsibility to check this site often throughout the process for updated information.To download the entire proposal/bid document click on the link below:
- RFP 21237 High Speed Internet
- RFP 21238 Managed Infrastructure Services