SurveyClick on the link below complete our online survey in order to better serve you:
School Uniform Policy
- Complete an application online. Click Here to access the application. On March 9 – School choice portal closes. Student applications MUST be received by this date to maximize chances for enrollment.
- Once an application is complete, you will be contacted to take the required assessments that determine your child’s academic language. The assessment period will be from March 12th to March 16th.
- March 16– A lottery will be conducted. All students whose application is complete will be put in a lottery.
- March 26– Lottery results released. Parents will be notified if their child was accepted.
- April 20– Assignment confirmation deadline. Parents MUST confirm their choice by this date and must provide the required documentation for enrollment. See below.
- May - June– Students accepted via "wait lists" as seats become available
- July 31– Out-of-district K-8 students accepted as seats are available
Students who have siblings will have priority and added an extra value to the lottery.
Students will be placed in either the Spanish or English cohort based on the language assessment results that determine the student’s academic language.
BIRTH CERTIFICATE (as one of the following):
CUSTODY PAPERS (as one of the following):
Originals with court stamp and judge's signature are required at registration
Divorce Decree/Shared Parenting
Power of Attorney
PARENT/GUARDIAN IDENTIFICATION (as one of the following):
IMMUNIZATION RECORDS (shots)
SCHOOL RECORDS (if applicable):
Last Report Card
- State assessment results
Transcripts (unofficial/official, grades 9-12)
Home Schooling Documentation
PROOF OF RESIDENCY (as one of the following)
Home Owner's Mortgage
Valid Signed Lease (must match state ID)
Utility Bill (gas, electric, phone, cell phone)
Public Agency Award Letter
Bank/Credit Card Statement