Mound STEM School offers a variety of in school and after school programs. Our scholars enjoy a wide range of enrichment activities. Some of which have been the recipient of national awards. See the program list below:
- Open Doors Academy-Our Mission at Open Doors Academy works to protect, inspire, nurture and challenge adolescents to reach their full potential through the provision of meaningful out-of-school enrichment programming in a safe and structured environment.
- City Year Mentoring and Tutoring-City Year will provide support for the after school food program, study tables and detention alteratives.
- AmericaSCORES-AmericaSCORES provides students with literacy education focused on poetry writing and performances while simultaneous engaging students in soccer.
- Boy Scouts
- Girls on the Run
- The Hive Tech Club-With support from Baldwin Wallace University
- Children's Hunger Alliance daily after school meals
- Cleveland Food Bank weekend backpack