Degrees and Certifications:
NOT ON OUR WATCH is a student-centered anti bullying program that is designed to empower students to work to decrease instances of bullying behavior within their schools and communities. The goal of the program is to foster a climate that makes it uncomfortable to engage in bullying behavior by decreasing the number of student bystanders while increasing the number of upstanders. Each K-8 and high school in the Cleveland Metropolitan School District has NOW (Not on Our Watch) student leaders who have been trained to answer the following questions:
- What is bullying behavior?
- What are the types of bullyingbehaviors?
- What are the results of bullyingbehavior?
- Do I engage in bullying behavior?
- What can I do to decrease instances of bullying behavior?
The NOW leaders have learned strategies to assist and support the victims of bullying behavior.