Riverside School strives to spark curiosity in a community of lifelong learners who reflect responsibility and perseverance and who are productive members of an inclusive and diverse community.
Teachers provide a rigorous, hands-on education that helps each student see his or herself an integral part of the school community, the city of Cleveland and the world.
- a robust and successful athletic program that includes girls and boys basketball, girls and boys track and field, girls volleyball, co-ed soccer and more.
- activities such as Model United Nations, chess and bridge and student leadership council.
- field trips to Cleveland’s zoo, aquarium, downtown and Washington, D.C. for 8th graders.
- community partnerships that provide tutoring, mentoring, music education and theatre programming.
- supports and resources for special needs and gifted students.