The Project Management Office (PMO) is responsible for providing strategic administrative support to the department and district. The PMO helps to ensure that the department is assisting district departments in achieving their strategic goals and objectives. It serves as a central repository for projects and programs and their value realization/Return on Investment (ROI) and strategic portfolio reporting. It also provides back office business services for the department.
- Project and Program Management
- Budget and Financial Management
- Federal Program Management (E-Rate)
- Vendor Management (Invoice Payment and Reconciliation)
- IT Asset Lifecycle Management
- IT Procurement (Products and Services)