Your child will love learning with us.
Register TODAY for Kindergarten
Parents can register any child who will be 5-years-old by Sept. 30, 2016, at their neighborhood school OR the Office of Student Enrollment, 1111 Superior Ave. If your child will be 4 years old on or before Sept. 30, 2016, he/she may be eligible for a free pre-kindergarten program.
Cleveland Metropolitan School District offers:
- FREE full-day kindergarten
- FREE hearing screening
- FREE vision exam & glasses
- FREE dental at select schools
- Parent & family services
- Child-centered learning environment
- Standards-based curriculum
- Early literacy & math instruction
- Computer technology
- Highly qualified teachers
Families that speak a language other than English and/or have children with special needs (ages 3 & up) should call these offices in order to be referred for assessment and registration.
| Office of Student Enrollment-main
| Multilingual Multicultural Education Center
| Special Education
| Early Entrance
| Early Childhood
What to bring:
- Child's birth certificate
- Complete & up-to-date immunization record*
- Proof of address
- Guardianship documents (if applicable)
*Immunizations required for enrollment:
ª An additional dose is required if all doses were given
- 5 doses DPTª (Diptheria, Polio, Tetanus)
- 4 doses IPVª (Polio)
- 2 doses MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubellla)
- 3 doses Hepatitis B
- 2 doses Varicella (Chickenpox)
prior to the 4th birthday.