Office 365 Resources
- How to access Office 365 (Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac)
- How to access Office 365 (Windows XP)
- Office 365 Frequently Asked Questions
- Office 365 Device Setup for Cell Phones
- Just in Time Resources (quick tutorials on the online versions of Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
If you need additional help with Office 365, please contact us via Service Delivery.Please make sure to copy and paste the following template in your email:School/Location:
Web or Client?
Description of Problem/Request:
Detailed Error Messages, if any:
If logon issue reported, can the user log in on a different PC?
If logon issue reported, can the CS Rep log in as the user?
If web logon issue reported, is the user choosing the correct link to log in to (Outlook/Office 365)?
Operating System (WinXP, Win7, Win8):
MS Office Version (2007, 2010, 2013):
What browser and version is the user logging in with (IE/Chrome)?
Has the user cleared browser cache?