Title I Basic Skills Reinforcement Program
- The Title I Basic Skills Reinforcement program provides year-long supplemental READING and MATH intervention services for academically at-risk NON-PUBLIC school students in Kindergarten - 12 grades.
- Targeted instructional support is focused on helping students achieve grade level standards and passing standardized assessments, i.e. OAA, OGT, ITBS, STAR Reading, STAR Math, STAR Early Literacy, and NWEA.
- Focus on linking new Common Core integration and Assessments into program instruction and service
- 26 CMSD teachers service more than 1,200 Nonpublic school students in 30 Elementary and 6 High Schools throughout Cleveland via Pull-out and Inclusion models.
- Multiple academic criteria is referenced for student eligibility and instructional strategies.
How Funds are used:
- Salary / Benefits for District Basic Skills teachers services and administrative staff
- Program administration
- Instructional materials, supplies, technology hardware/software, equipment, services
- Professional Development
- Parent Involvement