Leave of Absence / ADA
The forms listed below can be used for the various types of leaves of absences. If you are submitting for "Disability (Work Related Injury)," you must also report the injury to 1-800-OHIOCOMP (1-888-644-6266 or 216-426-0646).
- Sick Leave (6/16)
- Vacation Request (6/16)
- District Assault Leave of Absence (10/13)
- District Professional-Business Leave of Absence (6/15)
- Leave of Absence packet (6/15)
- Donation of Sick Days and Guidelines (12/13)
- FMLA Employee’s Serious Health Condition (5/15)
- FMLA Family Member’s Serious Health Condition (5/15)
- Voluntary Transfer Interest to Interview Form - Paraprofessional
- Voluntary Transfer Interest to Interview Form - Teacher
- Request for Accommodations (6/16)
- Request for Accommodations for Medical Inquiry (6/16)- to be filled out by your doctor.
Please be aware that the leave of absence process may vary according to bargaining unit. Please refer to your bargaining unit agreement for detailed information.