CMSD Media Assets
Official CMSD Brand and Logo
The CMSD name, brand and logo are protected by standard trademark laws that prohibit individuals from using our name and logo without permission, unless the use falls within the boundaries of fair use.
- The CMSD brand is protected by U.S. trademark laws and can only be used with official permission
- The CMSD Communications Office vets all requests to ensure proper and appropriate use of our name/brand and to ensure quality representation of our logo (png, jpg, gif), with regard to color and size for any intended use in print or web treatment.
- We ensure that individuals and organizations, as well as CMSD staff, do not copy, mimic, distort or otherwise compromise CMSD's brand identity
- Fair use or nominative use of the CMSD name and logo by media for description and identification is permissible.
- Fair use of our logo is permitted only under certain circumstances and should not be assumed.
- Use of the CMSD brand or logo in any way that suggests endorsement where none exists will result in a cease and desist order
- Selling items with the CMSD logo without authority to do so is an infringement of trademark.
- Appropriation of the CMSD name, brand or logo for use on competing goods or services or for any use that could cause confusion regarding ownership or endorsement is strictly prohibited.
Submit all requests for use of the CMSD name or logo to:Roseann CanforaChief Communications Officer
- IVR Request Form (doc)
- Media Consent Form (pdf)
- Photo and Video Request Form (doc)
- Print Communications Request Form (pdf)
- Website Posting/Training Form (pdf)