UNIFORM DRESS CODE POLICY
CMSD believes that wearing school uniforms is one way to create and maintain a positive learning environment, while keeping the ideas of safety, discipline and school unity in mind. Therefore, Miles Park School will enforce the district decision to enforce dress code. Attire that disrupts the learning environment, creates a potential safety hazard, or is not in compliance with the adopted district-wide policy is prohibited.
- No hoods
- All shirts are to be tucked in
- Females= light, dark or navy blue or white tops with collars or turtlenecks
- Males= light, dark or navy blue or white tops with collars or turtlenecks
- Striped tops are NOT ALLOWED!
- NO jeans or jogging suits allowed
- Females= skirts, jumpers, knee length shorts and capris in dark/navy blue, black or khaki/tan
- Males= pants or knee-length short in dark/navy blue, black or khaki/tan
- Belts must be worn at all times (black, navy, light, or dark brown without any logos!)
- Material-uniform, corduroy or dress pants
- Females/Males= cardigan, pullovers or vests in black, navy or white SOLID color
- No headgear for either males or females including but not limited to scarves, hats, rags, wraps or any other items identified as unathorized by the Uniform Leadership Council
- Female/Male- belts required for all slacks, skirts, shorts, skorts with belt loops
- Colors must be black, navy, light or dark brown