Almira PreK-8 Academy’s vision is that all students will become critical thinkers and prepared to meet tomorrow as independent and successful learners. The climate and culture of Almira will foster:
- RESPECT where students will demonstrate positive, respectful and appropriate behavior toward each member of the school community at all times and in all situations.
- CONSIDERATION in creating an emotionally safe environment by preserving the self-esteem and social acceptance of every member of the school.
- SAFETY in maintaining a physically safe environment by respecting personal boundaries at all times and in all situations.
- OWNERSHIP in being fully accountable for the outcomes of our choices, both in and out of the classroom.
- ACHIEVEMENT by engaging fully in the learning process, making a sincere and honest effort to reach their academic potential.