Mound STEM School offers a variety of in school and after school programs. Our scholars enjoy a wide range of enrichment activities. Some of which have been the recipient of national awards. See the program list below:
- Open Doors Academy-Our Mission at Open Doors Academy works to protect, inspire, nurture and challenge adolescents to reach their full potential through the provision of meaningful out-of-school enrichment programming in a safe and structured environment.
- City Year Mentoring and Tutoring-City Year will provide support for the after school food program, study tables and detention alteratives.
- AmericaSCORES-AmericaSCORES provides students with literacy education focused on poetry writing and performances while simultaneous engaging students in soccer.
- Garden Club supported by Cleveland LINKS and Botanical Gardens-The Cleveland Botanical Garden, in collaboration with the Western Reserve (OH) Links Incorporated, will establish and maintain an urban learning garden to be used for curricular and lifestyle enhancement. Cleveland Botanical Garden Green Corps staff, in conjunction with volunteers from the Link’s Health and Human Services facet, will develop and deliver the weekly garden based lessons and activities.
- Boy Scouts
- Children's Hunger Alliance daily after school meals
- Cleveland Food Bank weekend backpack