Portrait of a Graduate
Learners achieve and apply appropriate academic and career focused knowledge.
- Exhibit college and career readiness and an ability to connect education to meaningful employment and productive citizenship.
- Demonstrate the ability, knowledge, confidence, creativity, and initiative to take ownership in problem solving and goal setting.
- Thrive on challenge and celebrate success.
Leaders build connections and work with individuals and diverse communities.
- Communicate and collaborate to effectively express ideas through speaking, writing, and multimedia.
- Respect, value, and embrace the diversity of others, as inclusive leader, with an openness to new and unique ideas.
- Create innovative solutions to problems.
Citizens demonstrate mindfulness of self, others, and personal journey.
- Maintain healthy interpersonal relationships and supportive personal, social, and professional networks.
- Set goals to achieve full potential as empowered and committed individuals within the context of their family, community, and the world.
- Demonstrate ability to act with integrity, empathy, and flexibility in making reasoned, ethical, and responsible decisions.