Robinson G. Jones is a PreK-8 school with a curriculum that focuses on literacy and family involvement in children's education. Students succeed through independent and guided lessons in the classroom, where our teachers cultivate a safe and respectful learning environment.
Robinson G. Jones offers:
- the Leader in Me Program.
- a newer facility opened in 2010.
- Smart Board technology in every classroom.
- interactive learning.
- school culture that fosters the belief that all students can succeed and be leaders.
- support for students with special needs.
- a diverse student body.
- a full-size gymnasium.
- America SCORES Soccer Program.
- Computer Science courses Pre-K-8.
- Key Bank Junior Achievement Program.