Our primary goal is to become a model STEM School within Cleveland Metropolitan School District. Mound STEM School partners with Progressive Arts Alliance to provide hands on learning and project based experience. PAA works to integrate arts into technology by creating experiences that develop students' 21st century skills; PAA incorporates a teaching method that enables students to find and use their voice; PAA supports collaborative work with classroom teachers that increases academic achievement.
Some additional key offerings we provide are:
- First in Math
- Differentiated ELA and Math Classes
- Journeys: K-5 ELA
- Spark Early Literacy
- Wilson's Reading
- Spring Board: 6-8 ELA and Math
- Engineering Is Elementary: K-5 STEM Curriculum.
- Progressive Arts Alliance: In partnership with Progressive Arts Alliance all grade levels plan and implement STEM lessons and STEM projects.
- Full Option Science System