The instructional technology team collaborates with internal and external partners to identify research based products, services, and practices that lead to deployment of technology based resources, professional development and materials that contribute to student learning and achievement.
- Instructional Technology is responsible for administering, maintaining and implementing district instructional applications, services and training to support classroom learning, distance learning and on-training.
- Technology Plan Assessments and Consultations.
- Classroom and Collaboration Space Redesign Services.
- Software Assessment, Implementation and Support (phone and remote) to ensure that the programs are operational.
- Hardware consultations, assessments, test pilots are in place to safeguard the product’s compatibility with our network infrastructural to meet the highest performance standards.