Learning Technology and Training Services
The Division of Learning Technology and Training Services team collaborates with internal and external partners to identify research-based learning technology, services, and training that enables technology integration into instruction. The Learning Technology and Training Team also works with the district’s professional development office to develop a training series to meet the technology training needs of the district staff and students.
- Provide consultative and advisement regarding technology selection and integration to school-based and department leadership.
- Identify training providers to partner with the school district to meet the technical training needs of our staff and students.
- Assist schools with the integration of technology into their core curriculum.
- Work to enhance strategic partnerships to build professional learning communities for schools to enrich instructional practices.
- Broker relationships with our schools and technology vendor partners.