The Procure-to-Pay Division in Finance contains both the purchasing and the paying for goods and services.
The Purchasing Department supports schools, staff, and departments in their purchasing needs. Additionally, the Purchasing Department is responsible for maintaining effective and professional relationships with present and potential suppliers of the District. The Purchasing Department administers all formal bids, proposals and quotations for materials, equipment and services within the District. Additional functions of the Purchasing Department include supplier management, purchase order and supplier contract processing and general Procurement matters.
Purchasing TeamM. Angela Foraker, Executive Director, Procure to PayEmail - Ph: (216) 838-0241Cynthia Tetterton-Williams, Director of Contract ManagementEmail - Ph: (216) 838-0039Seletha R. Thompson, Purchasing AnalystEmail - Ph: (216) 838-0418Marilyn Landrum, Purchasing Support Specialist - Purchase OrdersEmail - Ph: (216) 838-0419Lyncoiya Parks, Purchasing Buyer Specialist - Cooperative Purchasing, Interim Techonlogy BuyerEmail - Ph: (216) 838-0412Elyzer Nieves, Purchasing System AnalystEmail - Ph: (216) 838-0413Office contact information:1111 Superior Avenue E, Suite 1800Cleveland, Ohio 44114General Phone Number: (216) 838-0410
1111 Superior Ave E
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
MAIN PHONE: 216-838-0380 (Centrally managed voicemail - 24 hour response)
Ebony Boothe, Accounts Payable Manager - (216) 838-0385Bernie Eichner, Technical Support - (216) 838-0416
Our mission is to provide timely and accurate expenditure processing of Cleveland Metropolitan School District funds, while maintaining an exceptional level of customer service and financial control.
All processing procedures in Accounts Payable are consistent with the Cleveland Metropolitan School District and the State of Ohio guidelines. The Accounts Payable Division is an essential support function in Educating Cleveland’s Children.
Purchase Orders/Supplier Contracts
- Purchase Orders are required for the payment of goods.
- Supplier Contracts are required for the payment of services rendered.
- Purchase Order/Supplier Contract numbers should be obtained from the school/department prior to delivery of goods or the completion of services.
- Purchase Order/Supplier Contract numbers should be referenced on invoices submitted to AP for processing.
- Failure to obtain a valid purchase order/supplier contract can result in payment delays.
- For the most efficient processing, invoices should be submitted directly to APinvoice@ClevelandMetroSchools.org
- Include the name of the Supplier in the subject line of the email
- Reference the purchase order/supplier contract in the body of the email.
- Copy the CMSD Educator that generated the purchase orders/supplier contract. This ensures the communication reaches the required approver and AP at the same time.
- Each approver is required to verify receipts of goods and services in Workday.
- Invoices that are submitted to Accounts Payable without a valid purchase order/supplier contract will be returned to the supplier to address.
- Checks are processed on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
Current AP Staff e-mails and corresponding vendor name by letter assignments are as follows for questions:
ResponsibilitiesEbony Boothe Email216.838.0385Accounts Payable ManagerAP Invoice Manager, Cash Advances, Returned Checks, Remittance IssuesArlene Schaefer Email
216.838.0387J, K, P U, V, W, X, Y, ZBetty Kucinski Email
216.838.0386Benefits, Construction, Food, Jane Addams Kitchen, Law Dept.Endrit Bregasi Email
E, F, I, S, T, Facilities, Transportation, Trades, Aged PayablesMe'Gayle Noisette Email216.838.0388A, D, G, H, L, M, N, RSonora Cox Email216.838.4995 B, C, O, Q, UtilitiesBridget Seneff Email
216.838.0399Advance Ohio/Plain Dealer, Uniglobe
WHAT WE DO
Process all payment requests for vendors, 1099s, employee, mileage, and travel expense reimbursements.
FormsDistrict W-9 Form (Request for Taxpayer ID Number & Certificate)
Call the main phone (216-838-0380) for a Sales Tax Exempt Form