Credit Recovery Program
The Cleveland Metropolitan School District (CMSD) Summer Credit Recovery Program provides students in grades 9 through 12 the opportunity to recover academic credits. The Summer Credit Recovery program will:
- Help students to stay on track for graduation.
- Utilize an online curriculum with content certified teachers and in-class teachers to help students recover credits in core subject areas.
STEP 1: CMSD high school students should meet with their high school counselor to discuss and to ensure proper course selections for completion during summer school.
STEP 2: Students willmeet andreceive a weekly status report from the principal, counselor or lab teacher indicating their progress of online course work.
STEP 3: Students have the exibility to complete online class assignments and quizzes at home, public library, community computer lab or at the designated school site.
• Students are strongly encouraged to attend a minimum of two days per week.
– Regular attendance will help students to successfully complete course work during the five (5) week period.
• Students must take all online tests and exams at the summer school site.
DRESS CODE: Students may wear appropriate summer casual clothing during the summer sessions.
TRANSPORTATION: RTA tickets will be provided on a daily basis for students
who qualify (1.5 miles walking radius).
Jane Addams Business Careers Center | 2373 East 30th Street, 44115
• June 3 – July 3 (No classes Thursday or Friday, July 4th and 5th
in observance of the Independence Day holiday. )
• Monday through Friday
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact your high school guidance counselor to register for Summer School or call the Summer School Phone Line at 216.838.0180.