The Family Partnership Institute is an activity that is open to families, community partners and educators. The purpose is provide participants with important information on District initiatives, protocols, processes, and goals, community supports and resources along with family needs and contributions and understand how we all add value for the scholar’s success. It will include a time of sharing and gathering information both formally (workshop sessions), and informally (healthy meal, vendors, and networking). It is an opportunity to come together and do some teambuilding (Family, School, and Community) and emphasize the importance of collaborating together for our scholar’s success.
There will be two east side locations and two west side locations to increase accessibility. The sessions will have the same content. The FACE office will engage facilitators to do 30 minute sessions with the structure of “3 in 30”, meaning each facilitator will have 30 minutes to emphasize 3 important take-a-ways. There will be a keynote speaker and dinner at the beginning. There will be several 30 minute workshops for the participants to choose from. There will also be a host of community partners displaying resources.
· Wednesday, October 16, 2019 – 5:30 until 8:00 pm,
- Lincoln West Campus, 3202 W. 30th Street, Cleveland 44109 Map
· Wednesday, October 30, 2019 – 5:30 until 8:00 pm,
- East Tech High School, 2439 E. 55th Street, Cleveland 44104 Map
· Wednesday, February 19, 2020 – 5:30 until 8:00 pm, To be determined
· Wednesday, March 4, 2020 – 5:30 until 8:00 pm, To be determined
For more information contact Carla Hempstead, Title IA Programs Manager - 216.838.0336