These are trying and uncertain times and we're all doing our best to navigate them. Together, we will get through this and come out on the other side better, stronger, and more unified than ever. In the meantime, we've assembled information for you to make this time of social distancing and remote learning a little more manageable. To support you with settling into these new routines for remote learning the District has created a 'Back-to-School Checklist.' Below are highlights:
- Establish good routines.
- Create an appropriate learning work space.
- Work with your child to create a school-day schedule.
- Ensure your child is able to log on to Clever and access Schoology.
- Review the remote learning attendance guidance with your child.
- Help your child determine when to complete the asynchronous homework.
- Establish a meal plan pickup schedule if you have chosen to participate.
- Create a parent access account for Clever so that you are able to monitor and support your child’s work.
- Create a ‘snow day’ plan for any time when your internet or device does not work.
- Establish an agreed-upon time and method for staying in touch with your child’s teachers.