Green Infrastructure Grant
Stonebrook-White Campus (Stonebrook Parking Area) - Construction and Traffic Advisory
June 7 – August 16, 2023
The Montessori Development Group, working with the Cleveland Metropolitan School District and the Environmental Design Group, received a Green Infrastructure Grant (GIG) from the Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District (NEORSD) to construct:
- new stormwater management infrastructure for the Stonebrook building’s parking/drop-off area
- walkways through the stormwater control basin
- a vehicle-free path between two campus buildings
- a decorative gateway to the two-acre historical community garden
- water cycle education stations
- native plant landscaping, and
- a new paved parking and drop-off area
The project also will replace a stormwater sewer manhole on Parkgate Avenue.
Traffic may be restricted at times when construction debris is removed, as materials are delivered and when the manhole is replaced.
Proceed with caution. Your patience with this construction is appreciated!
For safety and security issues call 216-402-3690 (24-hour availability).