Uniforms are an important means of supporting school structure, encouraging school spirit, and reducing classroom distractions and disciplinary infractions. To that end, the uniform policy at Case will be enforced strictly and consistently, to ensure all students are upholding the behavioral expectations and values of a Case Eagle.
Uniform Requirements at Case
Pre-K through 2nd Grade:
- Solid Dark Blue 3-button polo style shirt
3rd Grade through 5th Grade:
- Solid Light Blue 3-button polo style shirt
6th Grade through 8th Grade:
- Solid White 3-button polo style shirt or collared White shirt
**Shirts MUST be tucked into pants at all times
**Solid uniform color turtlenecks are allowed under uniform shirts
- Solid navy, black, tan or khaki pants only
- Shorts, jumpers or skirts (must be no more than 2 inches above the knee)
- Cuffs must touch the top of shoes
- Skinny jeans, cargos pants, jean-like pants, tight-fitting, spandex, embroidered, ruffles, and/or wide-leg bottoms are not permitted
- Frayed bottoms, holes and/or torn material are not permitted
Socks & Tights
- White, black, navy or blue only
- Socks may not rise above the knee
- Leggings must be tucked into socks
- White, black, navy or blue plain sweater/vest
- Sweaters can be either cardigan or crewneck
- Other logo sweaters, ruffles, and hoodies are not be allowed
- Black or Brown only
- Buckles are to be no larger than 2 inches
- Studs, engraving, holes are not permitted
- Any inappropriate designs are not permitted
- Belts required for all clothing with belt loops
- Dress shoes, boots or sneakers are allowed
- Flats to 1” heel allowed
- Earrings are to be no larger than a quarter
- Excessive bangles, necklaces and other items are not permitted
- Any distracting or inappropriate jewelry is not permitted
- Solid color shorts with a solid color White t-shirt and tennis shoes are required for PE.
- · Hats, scarves, or other head dressing are not to be worn in the school building.
- · Sunglasses are not to be worn in school.
- · Purses must be no larger than 8 inches.
- · No face or body paint will be allowed.
- · All clothing must be clean and in good repair.
- · No undergarments may show or have logos visible.
- · Any button, jewelry, hair accessory, or other accessory, which displays vulgar, lewd, obscene, or plainly offensive language that may lead to substantial interference of school activities, is prohibited. This includes any accessory that advocates the use of alcohol or drugs and any accessory that makes reference to or identifies gangs.
- · The building administrator may allow modifications to the dress code on specific days (e.g. spirit day, holiday, or other school wide event).
We will make every attempt to help families in need of assistance in purchasing uniforms. If this is a need for your family, you must contact an administrator to address the issue. A school uniform must be worn every school day, unless otherwise directed.
All aspects of the uniform are checked every day upon arrival to school, including belt and socks. Failure to adhere to the Case uniform dress code will result in the following consequences:
- · 1st Offense – Parent is contacted and the student is assigned to In-School Suspension until uniform is replaced. Student may also receive a loaner uniform item, if appropriate.
- · 2nd Offense – Parent is contacted and the student is assigned to In-School Suspension until uniform is replaced. Student may also receive a loaner uniform item, if appropriate. Student will earn an after-school detention.
- · 3rd Offense – Parent is contacted and the student is assigned to one-half (1/2) day in In-School Suspension.
- · 4th Offense – Parent is contacted and the student is assigned to one (1) day in In-School Suspension. A parent conference with an administrator is required within 24 hours of the infraction.
- · 5th Offense – Parent is contacted and the student earns an out of school–suspension. A parent conference with an administrator is required within 24 hours of the infraction.
· ** Further offenses will result in further disciplinary actions per the Student Code of Conduct.