Naviance improves student outcomes by helping students connect their strengths and interests to long-term goals today.
Naviance helps high school students:
- Understand their unique strengths
- Connect their interests to careers fields
- Identify best-fit careers
- Create a 4-year course plan
- Set goals
- Stay on track to graduate
- Develop self-knowledge and personal motivation
- Plan for life after high school, which may include understanding college possibilites, identifying ideal college majors and best-fit colleges
Login to Naviance
Students login via CLEVER (with the exception of School of One and International Newcomers Academy (@Thomas Jefferson)).
Staff can also access CLEVER via their Outlook email within "All apps" > "Admin selected apps".
Anthony Battaglia - Director of Career and College Readiness
Email | Phone: 216.838.0164