- Registration and Enrollment Information - Summer Enrollment will be available July 8 - 26th at Robert H. Jamison School (east), Robinson G. Jones School (west), Thomas Jefferson International Newcomers Academy and the District Offices at 1111 Superior. More information...
- Enrollment Checklist - English | Español
- Enrollment Form - English | Español
- Immunization Requirements
- Parent's Frequently Asked Questions
- School Start Dates - most schools start Monday, August 12.
- School Start and End Times - English | Español
- School Meet and Greet Schedule
- Student Transportation FAQ
- Uniform Information
- School Supply List
- Student Code of Conduct
- Interscholastic Athletics
Starting with this year’s freshman class, students must live in the District from the first day of ninth-grade classes and be enrolled continuously in a CMSD or partnering charter high school until graduation to be eligable for the Say Yes to Education scholarships.
Important numbersBack-To-School HotlineMonday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
216.838.3675Transportation HotlineMonday through Friday 6am - 6pm,Saturdays (Aug 4, 11, 18) 9am - 3pm 216.838.4BUS (4287)Customer Care / Call CenterServico al cliente / Centro de atensión216.838.0000216.838.0001Early Childhood/Preschool OfficeCurriculum & School Readiness 216.838.0110 Safe Schools Hotline 216.838.SAFE (7233) Safety & Security Emergency 216.838.7777 Non-Emergency 216.838.0420 School Choice & Enrollment Office 216.838.3675Academics 216.838.0100 Attendance 216.838.0220 Board of Education 216.838.0030 Central Administration Offices 216.838.0000 Communications 216.838.0092 Customer Experience 216.838.0279Family and Community Engagement (FACE)
- School Parent Organization (SPO)
- Uniform Information & Assistance
216.838.FACE (3223)Fraud Hotline (24/7) 216.838.9999Home Schooling 216.838.0200Human Resources- Licensure- Benefits216.838.0048216.838.2984216.838.4974 Humanware/SEL 216.838.0170 Multilingual Multicultural Education 216.838.6972Multilingual 'Welcome Center' at the International Newcomers Academy
- Assessments & family services
Nursing & Health Services 216.838.0153 Ombudsman 216.838.0090 Project ACT 216.838.0210Special Education 216.838.7733 - Gifted Education and Advanced Placement 216.838.0131 - Home Instruction 216.838.0209- Office of Related ServicesOccupational Therapy | Physical TherapySpeech Pathology | Audiology216.838.1962216.838.2979 - Parent Mentors 216.838.0344 - Preschool Assessment Clinic 216.838.1965 - Psychological Services 216.838.0280 - Records Retention Center - requests for copies of IEP or ETR 216.838.0203Student Hearings & AppealsSuspension appeals | Work Permits 216.838.0323Talent DepartmentLicensure | Resignations | Teacher renewals 216.838.0040TranscriptsContact graduating school or call 216.838.KIDSNote: this page will be updated as information becomes available.