1111 Superior Ave EMichael Bowen, Director, Accounting - (216) 838-0398
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Fax: (216) 436-5134Bernie Eichner, Technical Support - (216) 838-0416
Our mission is to provide timely and accurate expenditure processing of Cleveland Metropolitan School District funds, while maintaining an exceptional level of customer service and financial control.
All processing procedures in Accounts Payable are consistent with the Cleveland Metropolitan School District and the State of Ohio guidelines. The Accounts Payable Division is an essential support function in Educating Cleveland’s Children.
WHAT WE DO
Process all payment requests for vendors, 1099s, employee, mileage, and travel expense reimbursements.
- Check runs are Tuesday and Thursday nights.
- Vendor assignments are alphabetical.
Provide training to school personnel concerning accounts payable issues.
- The Vendor Service Unit makes on site visits to schools to train and assist on accounts payable issues.
- Appointments are made by the assigned AP Representative.
- Mileage Form
- Sales Tax Exempt Form
- Travel Hints
- Blank W-9 Form (Request for Taxpayer ID Number & Certificate)