PREVENT BULLYING WITH NOW
www.netsmartz.org a website dedicated to the protection of children. Some anti-bullying activities related to Cyber-bullying are on the site.
CYBER-BULLYING-SOME GOOD RULES TO FOLLOW:
1. Do not send or forward messages or images of yourself or others that are inappropriate. You could be held legally responsible and you should realize that text messages are kept on record.
2. Report any inappropriate messages or photos that you receive to your teacher, counselor, or principal.
3. Do not reply to cyber-bullying. Report it instead. Do not delete without reporting.
4. If necessary, block cyber threats or inappropriate messages sent to cell phone or through social media.
5. If appropriate, contact social media administrators or your service provider.
6. Contact the police, if criminal activity has occurred.