The Mission of the CMSD Wellness Program is to be a community of lifelong healthy learners.
Learn + Live + Be Healthy = Wellness 4 Life.
- The CMSD District Wellness Program is responsible for the implementation of the Comprehensive Wellness Policy. The Policy is a framework that integrates health and physical education, Humanware, and Food Child & Nutrition Services to support healthy learning environment for student achievement.
- The CMSD District Wellness Program provides opportunities for District employees, students, and their families to participate in wellness activities and initiatives.
Parents - take the Wellness Survey!We want to learn more about what CMSD parents know and valueabout student wellness in our schools. Learn about our "Health in Motion" Pep Grant.
- Food Child & Nutrition Services
- Health and Physical Education Curriculum
- Alliance for Healthier Generations
- American Dairy Association
- Case Western Reserve University – Nursing and IMPACT Study
- Cleveland Clinic – Education Department
- H.E.A.L. (Healthy Eating, Active Living)
- Ohio State University Extension
StaffDesiree Powell, Executive Director of Health, Physical Education, Interscholastic Athletics & Student ActivitiesEmail | Office: 216-838-0261Toni Miller, Program Manager Physical Education, Health & WellnessToni.Miller@clevelandmetroschools.org Office: 216-838-0265