Principal's Welcome Message:Welcome to Glenville High School…Home of the Mighty Tarblooders! This school year will be filled with excitement and many new learning opportunities. High School is a time to refine our scholars’ talents, skills, attitudes, and beliefs as they mature to a serious state of consciousness and work towards a common goal – that is, to graduate with a high school diploma prepared to enter and complete their college or post-secondary pursuits and take their place in society as responsible citizens of the community, state, nation, and world. At Glenville High School, we strive for excellence! Below are our standards to ensure that each scholar meets our expectations and arrives at a state of excellence.
Standards of Excellence
Please take the time to peruse our website. You will find some very important information as it relates to the success of all scholars at Glenville High School. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions for improvement, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. To all of our past, present, and future Tarblooders, we welcome your presence and embrace your commitment as we are, “Enriched by Tradition…Achieving Excellence through Hard Work & Collaboration!”
- Create a safe nurturing environment that encourages scholars to accept and find the best in themselves and others
- Challenge scholars to reach their full academic potential
- Help scholars find the inner confidence they need to take calculated risks and set goals in their lives
- Instill in scholars a sense of responsibility and respect for themselves, their school, and their community
- Have scholars graduate from Glenville High School with the skills and mindset to enter and complete college or a post-secondary program as they matriculate to be the leaders and dreamers of tomorrow.
Yours in Education,