You may think PD is only for Teachers in the classroom. We do a little more than that:
- We counsel you on your Professional Growth Plan.
- We align our Professional Development Sessions to the ODE State Standards and District Goals to assist you in creating your Professional Growth Plan. The next step in this process may be converting your Professional Development hours to Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
- We provide proctoring for the following assessments:
- Whether internal or external, we help you develop PD Sessions to align with District Goals and ODE Professional Development Standards. Online Application to provide a PD Session.
- We help you find a location for your PD Session. Reserve a room for your PD Session.
- Analyze your participant's evaluation of your Session to modify future Sessions based upon that data. Sample evaluation reports.
- Provide reports for Academic Superintendents/Network Leaders.
- Room reservations with the appropriate equipment for Professional Development or special event (graduations, staff recognition ceremonies, sporting events, conferences, worship services etc.).
- If we can not provide an appropriate facility site we will work with an outside vendor to secure a location.
- Arrange food services with the Department of Food and Child Nutrition or an outside vendor.
- Provide leadership to several of our online resource tools (Reading A-Z, Study Island, etc.) in terms of best practices and Professional Development.