I want to take a moment to welcome you and your child to the seventh grade and tell you a little bit about myself.
I will be teaching Math and Science this year and my partner teacher Ms. Miller(Hardy) will be teaching ELA and Social Studies. Any questions that you might have can be addresssed by either one of us for all subjects. The best way to contact us at this time is through Class Dojo. We will be learning to use other platforms for communication as the year progresses.
Now just a little about me:
- This is my 33rd year teaching in Cleveland and my 16th year at William Cullen Bryant.
- I am a product of the Cleveland Public Schools and I have 2 degrees from Cleveland State University.
- I have 4 sons that also attended the Cleveland Schools, all but one of them were students at W.C.B.
- I've taught second, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh and eighth grades throughout the years.
- I have very high expectations of my students both academically and behaviorally. I do not ever want being a Cleveland student to keep them from reaching their full potential.
- The greatest compliment that I have ever received from a student was that I am "fair". I do my best to treat everyone with kindness, love and respect and hope they will treat each other and me the same way. I am a firm believer in treating others the way you want to be treated.