Facilities & Operations Division
The School Day begins...
We are made up of a professional team of people who really care about the well-being of our children and the community they reside in. We encourage you to continue browsing our site and getting to know our Team better. I am certain that you will leave the site realizing that we all have the same goal and that is to provide our children with a quality learning environment by any and every means necessary.
- Transformed into a 21st century learning environment with the assistance of our Capital Programs department;
- The students are provided a safe and orderly learning environment by our Safety & Security team;
- Our School Nutrition Services department continues their commitment of providing nutritious school meals to educate our children with life-long healthy eating habits;
- Our children are also provided safe and dependable transportation through our Transportation Department; and they are
- Learning in clean and well-maintained Facilities.
We want to thank parents, teachers, and the community for their continued commitment to our students. We realize it takes a village… and we are eager to do our part.
... and Ends with Us!Mission: To provide a caring and effective infrastructure that makes a premier education possible for all Cleveland Students.Goal: To perform our mission in a manner that makes others study us as a national model for success.
Chief Operating OfficerPatrick ZohnAshley Moore, Executive Assistant216.838.0402 | EmailChief, Safety and Security - Dennis HillDeputy Chief, Safety and Security - Lamont DodsonExecutive Director, Architectural Services - Hollie DellisantiExecutive Director of Food and Nutrition - Chris BurkhardtExecutive Director, Transportation - Eric Taylor