Return to Headlines

Health Services for Your Child at School

Health ServicesHealth Services


What to do first: Fill out the Health Services Consent Form at

For help filling out the form, contact your school, or the school’s Say Yes family support specialist.

Completing the consent form now will make it faster and easier for your child to get free health care while they are at school.*



Call your school’s family support specialist at 216-219-1098 or email -