At New Tech East, students’ minds are opened to a new way of thinking, a new way of learning and a new way of life. At this small school, students have the opportunity to complete project-based lessons in a personalized learning community as they prepare for college and careers.
New Tech East offers:
• computer access every day.
• tablet computers.
• an academic environment that promotes creativity and independent thinking.
• highly skilled teachers who are trained in, and dedicated to, the New Tech curriculum.
• a focus on accountability, trust, respect and responsibility.
• college courses for dual credit in partnership with Cuyahoga Community College and Bryant & Stratton College.
• the option to focus on engineering and robotics with Project Lead the Way courses.
• a culture that empowers students to learn how to collaborate and develop work habits that will make them successful in high school, college and careers.