How do I contact my scholar's teacher?

Posted by:

You can call the main office to request an appointment to meet with your scholar(s) teacher. Also, teachers use the ClassDojo application to communicate with their parents. If all of these outlets do not work, you can use the directory located in the Faculty/Staff tab.