Discipline & Referrals Policy & Procedures
Discipline & Referrals Policy & Procedures (Effective 10/7/2019):
- Complete the referral form. The form must be completed in its entirety including the problem behavior and specific description of the incident.
- Send the student down with the referral or provide the referral at the end of the day if the student is not being sent to the office.
- Referrals sent without a student are to be placed in the hanging mailbox outside of Bosley’s office marked ‘referrals’.
- This box will be checked throughout the day.
- Once the referral has been processed, the referral will be entered into Google and a notification will be sent to the teacher with the decision (including if the student will be placed in the planning center) and/or suspended.
- Only students with a referral can be sent to the office.
- If students are sent to the office without a referral, they will be returned to the classroom (unless the issue requires immediate attention).
- Administration will address all referrals sent to the office.
- Time may be needed to investigate.
, ; (Last Modified about a minute ago)