OUR STUDENTS WILL BE:
• Confident, self-advocates who take ownership of learning and have a vision for their future.
• Highly effective and creative collaborators, critical-thinkers, problem-solvers, and communicators using civil discourse.
• Community-minded, culturally-competent leaders who champion diversity.
• Innovators with compassion for self, others, and the global environment.
OUR STUDENTS WILL:
• Identify, examine and take action on issues of local and global significance to improve human conditions.
• Investigate and engage in rigorous and relevant academic work linked to real and current world issues.
• Foster and maintain a student-driven community characterized by high levels of engagement, motivation, service, collaboration, and respect for self and others.
• Acquire the knowledge, skills, and disposition necessary to matriculate successfully to college and career.
• Gain social-emotional skills and attributes needed to successfully transition from adolescence to adulthood.
• Understand the potential of technology and become savvy users and contributors to a technologically-rich world.
• Extensively study and practice languages, culture, and commerce of other countries.
OUR STUDENTS WILL EXPERIENCE:
• Interaction, exploration, and internships with government entities, public officials, organizations, and businesses, with a global emphasis.
• Local, regional, national or international travel.
• Service projects and expeditionary learning opportunities that draw together personal experience and intellectual growth to promote self-discovery and efficacy.
• Showcasing mastery in a body of knowledge and skills within each academic discipline.
• School community life through clubs, athletics, service organizations, and school governance.