Mary B. Martin School is located in the heart of the Hough neighborhood, near the artistic and cultural hub of University Circle and the rapidly expanding Cleveland Clinic campus.
We've made a significant investment in technology, including a computer lab and media center. We have desktop computers in every classroom, and iPads, laptops and cameras that rotate among the classrooms.
We benefit from multiple community partnerships who provide support and resources for our scholars:
- University Circle, Inc.'s Early Learning Initiative creates a vital link between preschool teachers, students, and families and the collections and live performance resources at University Circle. The Linking Education and Discover program provide K-8 students with field trips to nearby museums and institutions to introduce real-world applications to classroom lessons.
- Center for Arts Inspired Learning: provides Arts enrichment during the school day and as part of the afterschool program
- Beech Brook behavioral and mental health agency and Murtis Taylor Human Services System support our health and wellness programming.
- Advantage Cleveland Tennis and Education, Inc., runs the ACE program at mary B. Martin afterschool (Athletics, Creativity, and Enrichment. Students receive tennis, poetry, STEM, literacy intervention and wellness instruction-- moving each child toward their potential on and off the court.
- FOOTPATH Foundation: has partnered with Mary B. Martin to provide our students with outdoor education opportunities and experiences for our middle school students. Their programs include an overnight camp for sixth-graders each year in the fall