Adlai E. Stevenson empowers PreK-8 scholars to become lifelong learners with the knowledge and skills to succeed in the 21st Century. As a 21st Century School, Adlai E. Stevenson partners with families and the community to make meaningful improvements to scholars’ academic, social and emotional well-being.
Students benefit from:
- Continually increasing academic scores as measured the the Ohio State Report Card.
- Parent-teacher conference attendance rate of 99%.
- One-to-one student to device ratio.
- Before and After School care.
- Track and Basketball athletic teams.
- Partnerships with the Cleveland Play House, the Cleveland Food Bank, Coats for Kids, and many more community programs.