Introducing CMSD Professional Learning
CMSD Professional Learning provides a one-stop-shop experience for your professional growth and development needs. These functions and more will be available to you 24/7.
- Browse a catalog of all District courses and communities of practice.
- Register for courses aligned to your role and areas of growth.
- Receive continuing education units (CEUs) credit for school-based professional learning including Teacher Based Teams.
- View a transcript listing of all the courses you completed 24/7.
- Reminders will be emailed to you 14 days before your course begins, and again 7 days before the course begins – must be registered.
- Spreadsheets for session numbers and attendance are no longer needed.
- Attendance is easily submitted with a click of a button.
- Instructors will use a template to guide you through the course creation process.
- Instructors can easily communicate to course registrants regarding updates, materials, cancellations and more.
- Departments can propose courses which will be viewable immediately upon approval in the district course catalog.