What is the Ohio English Language Proficiency Assessment (OELPA)?
The OELPA is a summative assessment of English language proficiency composed of four tests, which together measure a student’s English skills in the four language domains: listening, reading, writing and speaking.
OELPA Testing Dates
- Students will begin testing starting Jan 30 - March 17, 2023
- The assessment has 4 parts: Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening.
- The assessment will be administered by the students' classroom teacher in cooperation with the ESL teachers.
- Mrs. Hoxha K-2 ESL teacher
- Mrs. Morell 3-5 ESL teacher
- Mrs. Donelon 6-8 ESL teacher