Marion-Sterling is a leadership-based PreK-8 school focused on empowering every scholar to become a leader in their school and their community. As a community wraparound school, Marion-Sterling has strong ties with multiple businesses and organizations who give their resources and time to meet our scholars' diverse needs.
At Marion Sterling:
- Scholars learn the "Leader in Me" model, including the seven habits of leadership, and are encouraged to act as leaders by setting and achieving personal goals.
- Partnerships with Cuyahoga Community College, Sisters of Charity Foundation, AARP, Americorps, YMCA, Greater Cleveland Food Bank and others help ensure that children's holistic needs are met.
- After-school and extracurricular activities including basketball, cheerleading, tutoring, mentoring and musical theater enrich scholars' school experience.
- Our preschool program earned five stars in the state's Step Up To Quality ranking system.
- Scholars have access to the latest technology in the classroom, including computers, laptops and iPads. Teachers use engaging academic computer programs to enhance daily lessons.