Imagine a school where you can learn to run a restaurant, manage business finances, invest money or even become a CEO.
That’s the real-world advantage of the Business Careers Center at Jane Addams, a school where you’ll connect your school learning to experience in the workplace through job shadowing or internships.
Jane Addams Business Center is part of the Academies of Cleveland that offers:
- a small, personalized environment
- applied learning opportunities
- partnerships with businesses to solve real-world problems for authentic learning
- focus on 21st Century skills students need to succeed in college and life
- a culture of teamwork, critical thinking, communications, collaboration and creativity
- rigorous interdisciplinary curriculum
- opportunity to earn industry credentials
Students benefit from strong partnerships with the Club at Key Center, TJMaxx, Marshalls, Home Goods, Huntington Bank, Cleveland Foundation, College Now Greater Cleveland, Junior Achievement, 3Rs, Applewood and Dean Supply, among others.