Welcome JMIT Families!
John Marshall IT Open House was October 7th from 6:00-8:00pm. See below for recorded sessions and information. You can also check out information on our "Open House Recorded Information" tab on the left.
Please see below for our Pre-Recorded Open House information.
Information in this Presentation:
- Academic Intervention Plan
- Monitoring your Scholar’s Academic Progress
- Student Attendance
- Parent's Responsibilities – Attendance
- Say Yes
- Graduation Requirements
- Special Education
- Project Act – Homeless Services
- Multilingual Multicultural Education Department
- Title 1
- Family and Community Engagement – How to get involved!
Get to know your Senior Support Team and all their contact info!
Check out this video to learn more about College Now and what supports they provide.
Watch these pre-recorded videos from your Counselor, Wendy Forrey. You can reach out to Mrs. Forrey by email with additional questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seniors (Class of 2021) and Juniors (Class of 2022)
Sophomores (Class of 2023) and Freshmen (Class of 2024)