The Digital Equity Coalition have compiled resources for Internet service for families. Please share with your network.
Please find the following offers from Internet Service Providers:
- For in-home broadband access:
- AT&T Access (Access-from-ATT_Families-Flyer.pdf)
- Through the end of 2020, families with a SNAP participant are eligible for AT&T Access internet.
- Sign up HERE or call 1-855-220-5211
- Spectrum Internet Assist – available for families with school-aged children that receive free or reduced-price lunch, live in communities with a Community Eligibility Provision for free or reduced-price lunch, or are seniors on SSI. (Spectrum Internet Assist.pdf)
- Spectrum Offer including 60 days of free access to Spectrum Internet, in-home Wi-Fi, and a self-installation kit for households with K-12 and/or college students or educators who do not already have a Spectrum Internet subscription.