Ohio ScienceFusion® is a comprehensive, Grades K–8 curriculum solution that blends print, technology, and hands-on activities to meet the Ohio New Learning Standards in Science. This innovative and award-winning print and digital curriculum is available in both English and Spanish, enabling all learners to access the content and skills required for mastering your science standards. The digital curriculum, virtual labs, STEM features and hands-on activities, as well as the write-in science textbook develop important critical-thinking skills that prepare students for success in future science courses and in the workplace.
NOTE: Think Central (online access for Journeys, Math Expressions and OH Science Fusion)is currently being set up for the year and will be available shortly.
- Digital lessons, Write-in Student Editions, and hands-on labs
- Hands-on activities and virtual labs for every lesson for every day of the week
- Leveled Readers and Video-based Projects reinforce and enrich important concepts
- ONLS Aligned for science success from award-winning authorship team
- Complete STEM integration that develop important critical-thinking skills