Mound STEM School
is an Investment school that conducts project based learning and is implementing the Community Wraparound Strategy. Our scholars are able to receive extended day a.k.a. after school activities until 5:30 pm EVERYDAY.
It is our intention that providing these programs will allow students to be engaged in constructive activities, and we hope to support working parents. Mound STEM also provides rigorous instruction with tons of free programs to meet and address all scholars' academic and family needs. In addition, Mound STEM is the only CMSD school that offers a MetroHealth
Hospital brick and mortar clinic.
- School, sports, camp physical exams
- Care for acute injury and illness
- Care for common concerns such as acne, menstrual and weight problems
- And many other services
Our STEM offerings include:
- Full Option Science Curriculum (FOSS)
- Engineering is Elementary
- Robotics Programs
Mound STEM School is a jewel in the Cleveland Metropolitan School District's Portfolio.