Families have two meal service options to select from during the remote learning period. Meal pickup begins Tuesday, September 8, 2020 from 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Scholars will receive a letter in the mail with a barcode they must bring to the meal site to pick up meals.
- If you do not receive your letter in the mail, we can print it for you.
- Families must select one option to follow during the nine-week remote learning period.
- Options are available for all students PreK-12, so the family will only have one pick-up site for meal service.
Option 1: Pickup 4 days during the week
- Grab and Go meals service available at all K-8 sites will distribute lunch and breakfast Monday, Tuesday Thursday and Friday.
- On Tuesday, scholars will be given food for Tuesday AND Wednesday.
Option 2: Once a week pickup Grab and Go Meals
- Available at 17 High School sites for once a week service of meals
- All Scholars/Families can go to the closest school building to their homes
- Selection option determined through Family Care Plan the school staff are to establish with every scholar/family