Thank you for your interest in applying to Cleveland Early College High School
at John Hay Campus, a C.M.S.D. criteria school.
Items needed to complete application
All Students (Required):
- Complete application at the Cleveland Early College application portal link. Be sure to select Cleveland Early College at John Hay
- Year to date Report Card for 8th graders applying to 9th.
- Transcript for students applying for 10th, 11th, and 12th
- Attendance Records (may be included on report card)
- Standardized test scores. Ohio State test scores and NWEA(MAP) scores are preferred
- Two staff email addresses such as Teacher or Administration. The portal will email your selected staff a recommendation form to complete
Board of Education
1111 Superior Ave
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Enrollment office (216) 838-3675
- CMSD New Student Enrollment Form
- Copy of Student's Birth Certificate
- Student's Immunization Record
- Parent/Guardian Proof of Residency within 30-days
- Parent/Guardian State ID or Driver's License
- If applicable: 504 Plan, Special Education documents (ETR & IEP) or Custody/Guardianship Documents
For assistance, please reach out to our Admissions Coordinator, Ms. Erin LaFountain.